It’s a challenging time for us all. It’s an important time to take care of ourselves and our community as best we can.
We’re here to help.
We’ve compiled a list of helpful resources we think you’ll find useful and informative while wading through the many unknowns of this time:
- The science behind handwashing: https://amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/mar/12/science-soap-kills-coronavirus-alcohol-based-disinfectants
- Financial Resources for Washington Residents: https://dfi.wa.gov/coronavirus-financial-resources
- Best ways to boost your immune system: https://www.mindbodygreen.com/articles/all-natural-ways-to-boost-your-immune-system
- What this means for our market according to Windermere’s chief economist: https://www.sheriandmatt.com/2020/03/19/what-covid-19-me…al-estate-market/
- Some good news, from people finding the silver linings: https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/stephaniemcneal/coronavirus-silver-linings-good-news-quarantine